Two-Year Old Saves Mother's Life
Listen to Article
This is one of the most amazing and heart-warming stories we have covered. It all began when Erika Miller, mother of 2-year old Alana passed out from a bad migraine attack.
Instead of crying or panicking, Alana picked up her phone and dialed 911. When the operator came on the line, Alana said "Momma Owie." The operator kept her on the phone, asking her simple questions while trying to locate the origin of her call. She kept repeating the words "Momma Owie." Once the operator found the address, he was able to send help and get Alana's mom to the hospital.
Erika Miller said that while she had taught her daughter what to do in case of an "owie," she had not expected her two-year-old to remember the instructions so well. A big kudos goes to both mommy and baby!
Learn Keywords in this Article
- moowu18 daysThat’s cute
- slayqueenomg5 monthsThat is so cool! That baby is super smart!! Glad the mom is ok!
- bunnyjoyful_sab7 monthsno way
- bunnyjoyful_sab7 monthsOMG I never ever thought that a 2-year-old girl could save her moms life!
- cutedoglover7 monthsWow
- deafgirlhistoryover 1 yearWow! That was so cool news ever! I think that Erika Miller taught her baby, Alana Miller just in the case her mother needs help!! I just wish that I have an sramt baby!!
- rosiekabout 2 yearsWish I were that smart as that kid!!!!!
- x_goddess_xabout 2 yearsOMG!! Smart!
- gaurdainabout 2 yearsWow 😳 super smart and cool
- sweetcheeseover 2 yearsWow! That is epic!