Video Of The Week - Italian Sailors Rescue Adorable Puppy Lost At Sea
Listen to Article
On October 24th, a group of sailors from the RYCC Savoia yacht club in Naples, Italy were enjoying a beautiful day on the water when they noticed an animal swimming toward them. Upon getting closer, they realized it was a tiny puppy that was holding on for dear life in the freezing waters of the Gulf of Naples.
With some clever maneuvering, they managed to get close enough to the shivering animal and scoop it up. The rescuers took the puppy back to shore and were contemplating what to do with it when they heard from its frantic owner.
It turns out that puppy who was called Noodle had been traveling on a ferry earlier that morning from the Italian Island of Ischia when it escaped from its leash and fell overboard. While the incident was reported to the boat operators, they were not very helpful and told the distraught owners that the adorable Labrador retriever had most likely drowned. Fortunately, neither Noodle nor its parents were ready to give up as quickly!
Learn Keywords in this Article
- i am glad he's ok
- He was strong to hold on in that cold water for so long
- oh that poor pup, he was so strong to swim all that way, I hope he didn't get frostbite
- nina22almost 2 yearsIncredible. Just incredible.
- x_goddess_xabout 2 yearsHow did he survive?!!! That's incredible!!
- sky_dragonover 2 yearsI am happy that puppy is alright. Thanks to that kind sailor who saved him!
- bluepug1014over 2 yearsOMG thats so sad and cute !!!
- vampirelilyover 2 yearsso cute
- jyroligykunixyover 2 yearsthats cute!!!
- creeperman91456over 2 yearsi love dogs because i have a Burnese and a german shepard
- I love dogs too and I met a Burmese and it was so soft