👽 👾 🎃 Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been here because of school; which is very tiring but hey, we get a long weekend and Haloween is coming! So I'm here (like last year) to give you all taste of 10 sweet, Haloween Fun Facts - or Haloween Facts You Probably Didn't Know Existed! 👻 💀 ☠️ 😺 😈 😇
1. In Alabama, wearing a nun or priest costume for Haloween is illegal.
2. Michael Myers' mask came from an altered Captain Kirk Star Trek mask.
3. The fear of Haloween is called Samhainophobia.
4. The White House is haunted!
5. Haloween folflore is full of fortune-telling and magic.
6. The correct spelling of 'Haloween' is actually 'Hallowe'en'.
7. Harry Houndini (a famous man who was an escape artist, magic man, and stunt performer, noted for his escape acts) died on Haloween in 1926 from a ruptured appendix.
8. 16% of Americans dress up their pets on Haloween.
9. There were 30,581 most lit Jack-O-Lanterns on one display at once.
10. The Haloween holiday is over 2000yr.old